Monday, March 25, 2013

Time is flying by!

I remember getting started in the process of becoming a doula...you know, a few months ago, and hearing that it can take up to a year to get certified.  Well, I am blessed to have wonderful clients and support and I will be through with my certification in about another week and a half!  Can you believe it?!  Time flies when you are having fun.

It is so funny because I sold Premier Jewelry for a few years and I absolutely loved the company and the products but I still didn't enjoy having to try to sell it or talk to people about it.  But I have absolutely no problems talking about being a doula, what it is, babies, moms, and the like.  It is my passion and I'm glad that I am able to do what I love and bless other women and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment